Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sock Madness Wrap Up

The last time I talked about Sock Madness I had just finished the second round. The finale has come and gone but the fun memories remain.

I have to say I was very pleased with all of the patterns this year. In years past there have always been a few rounds that did not "float my boat", but this year the socks just got better and better.


Here are the rest of the pairs in all their glory!

Round 3: Talia's Wings


Round 4: Lucky Diamonds

Round 5: Dimpled Diamonds (The round I got knocked out!)


Round 6: Fire on the Mountain
I love the way this pattern is knitting up! I am on the heels of both pairs now. However, they are on hold while I finish up a couple of other things.

And finally...
Round 7: See You Later!

What? No picture? That is because I have not started them yet. But soon my pretties, very soon. Right after round 6 gets finished. This is by far my favorite pattern of the lot. And I have a special yarn all picked out for it. I can't wait!

And that's it for Sock Madness 3. Time will tell if I join up next year..new mods., new baby, and goodness knows what else may put my competitive knitting on the back burner.

And guess what? I have even more FO's to share. Not to mention what's in the works.

1 comment:

Mistrmi said...

You've got to know I love the Lucky Diamonds. . . Fire on the Mountain is looking gorgeous, too.